Botox therapy is approved by the FDA for adults with chronic migraine. It may reduce the number of headache days you endure each month. Botox injections are given in our office.
What to expect during treatment:
- Injections take place right here in our office
- The needles are small so the injection only feels like a tiny pinprick
- Botox is repeated only once every 3 months
- Reduction in use of drugs and other migraine treatments
- Fewer headache days each month
Many of our headache patients are very happy with the impact that Botox has had on their lives. If you suffer from chronic migraines and would like to know if Botox can work for you, please contact our office for an appointment.
Click on the Treatment below for more information.